Copyright © Arden Recreation Inc ,All rights reserved.
Welcome to Arden Recreation's home Web site, from this site you can register to play a sport or find out information on any of our programs.
Like Arden Recreations Facebook page to get updates on leagues and teams
AACO Parks and Rec release - 6/16/20
RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
Based on Governor Hogan's Stage Two announcement on June 10, 2020 and guidance from the County Administration please find Rec and Parks guidelines for ‘Return to Play’ below. We are hopeful that with cooperation from all and compliance to the guidelines everyone will be safe and allow the progress that has been made to continue through the summer.
After further review of the Governor’s Maryland Strong: Road to Recovery and the Directive and Order Regarding Community, Recreational, Leisure, Cultural and Sporting Gatherings and Events provided by the State Secretary of Health:
Beginning Wednesday, June 17, 2020:
· Practice and game play will resume normal operations
o No longer a limit on outdoor capacity
· Players/coaches should avoid or limit contact, such as
o high fives, team huddles, arms around players, snacks, sharing water bottles/drinks, etc.
· Players on the sidelines should be spaced out. Players should place their bags, water, etc. at a reasonable distance apart and return to their bag during breaks. Each player should remain at their bag until they return to the field or leave. Important that coaches reinforce this throughout the training sessions.
· We recommend all coaches, players, spectators should wear a mask until they enter the field of play and follow social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
· When scheduling multiple teams on the same fields we recommend that you allow at least 30 minutes between the beginning and end of each practice.
· Tournaments/Sporting Events that were scheduled for July and August prior to COVID-19 will be allowed to proceed as scheduled after JULY 1, 2020.
New or rescheduled events for July and August will be considered on a case by case basis.
· For more information on the Best Practices guidelines please go to: